Introducing the FD260 Freeze Dryer, the ideal solution for your freeze-drying needs. With its industrial vacuum technology and extruded 7 mm thick vacuum tube, this machine ensures high-quality results every time. Available in anodized aluminum or stainless steel, the FD260 is designed to meet your specific needs.
At Wave, we prioritize customer satisfaction and offer remote maintenance and spare parts to ensure that you get the most out of your machine. Our US service center is available to assist our US-based customers, making sure that you receive the support you need no matter where you are.
With its modular design, the FD260 can be customized to your specifications, with up to 12 compartments that can be individually mounted and controlled. The devices themselves are stackable, allowing you to save valuable floor space. Our additional options regarding the surface finish ensure that your machine meets your aesthetic requirements as well.
We understand the importance of affordability, which is why we offer the best price-performance ratio for freeze dryers. The FD260 is available from $23,700, making it a cost-effective solution for your business.
The FD260 uses Siemens Simatic as PLC, and our easy-to-use software allows flexible programming of the drying process. Every parameter can be adjusted, and drying can be done in up to 10 cycles. Reported statistics give you insight into the effectiveness of the drying process to optimize your end result.
Invest in the FD260 Freeze Dryer, and experience the benefits of a reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective freeze-drying solution.
Multiple configurations are available. Contact us for a custom quotation.
- Extraction capacity: 25 KG
- Drawer loading volume: 115 liters
- Surface (8 trays): 2.8 m2
- Surface tray: 1000 mm x 350 mm
- Compartments: Optional from 1 to 12
- Tray material: Anodized aluminum or stainless steel
- Cooling capacity: 1.5 KW
- Heating capacity: Up to 400 Watt/drawer
- Current load: Max 6.5 KW
- Condensation temperature: -40 C
- Maximum vacuum: 50 mTorr
- Time to the max. vacuum: 20 minutes
- Pump: Refurbished Edwards RV18 or stronger
- Evacuate: Electromagnetic
- Door closing mechanism: Mechanical
- De-icing: Electric
- De-icing time: 20 minutes
- Monitor: 10" HD color touchscreen
- Control system: SIEMENS SimaticConnectivity: Ethernet
- Door: 40 mm acrylic
- Vacuum chamber: Extruded aluminum 7mm
- Vacuum chamber surface: Hard anodized 25u
- Front panel: Powder-coated
- Total weight: 310 KG
- Electricity EU Version: 400V/3/N
- Electricity US Version: 240V/1/N (120V/2/N)
- Size (L x W x H): 127,5 cm x 93,5 cm x 71 cm