Organic Solvent Nanofiltration system for solvent filtration. Effective device for desolvation, decolorization, and lipids removal from botanical miscella and a vast array of other applications.
The skid is set up with plumbing to allow for bypassing the membranes. This is so the operator can either heat up or cool their solution prior to introducing it to the membranes. The pump can also be used as a transfer pump in this fashion. A minimum 30L chiller is recommended to remove the heat generated from the pump when processing.
The skids can be loaded with all decolorizing membranes or all solvent recovery membranes or half and half. The decolorizing membrane can be used for almost complete winterization.
- Hand brushed stainless cart with lockable stainless casters and soft tread
- 5 HP motor
- 360 GPH stainless plunger pump rated for up to 600 psi
- Unloader bypass valve for excessive pressure
- Mechanical pop-off valve for emergency pressure spike
- Pulsation dampener
- Stainless steel heat exchanger without seals or copper construction
- Two pressure gauges for monitoring pressure differential
- 316L-grade stainless steel pressure vessels
- 2540 spiral wound membranes
- Digital turbine-style flowmeter for measuring permeate flux
- Washdown rated variable frequency drive
- Electrical: 220V Mono Phase, 230V 13Amps/460V 7 Amps Three Phase
- Dimensions: 56” (L) x 21”(W) x 42” (H)