Introducing the Zephyrus Series Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps, the ideal solution for a wide range of botanical applications. With an ultimate vacuum of 8 mbar, these two-stage pumps are perfect for tasks like ethanol evaporation and residual solvent purging. Whether you need filtration in winterization, solid phase extraction, or other chromatography applications, Zephyrus has got you covered. Its corrosion-resistant PTFE material ensures durability for all media-exposed parts, providing reliable performance.
Safety is a top priority with the Zephyrus. It boasts ETL and CE ratings, along with an overtemperature protection cutout and an anti-corrosion coating on the pump and housing. Enjoy peace of mind while maximizing efficiency and reducing costs. The Zephyrus is 100% water- and oil-free, eliminating contaminated waste oil and allowing for complete solvent recovery. Its mechanical pumping assembly and circuit boards are treated to resist corrosion, ensuring long-lasting operation.
The Zephyrus Series Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps are two-stage pumps with 8 mbar ultimate vacuum. Zephyrus is suitable for the vast majority of botanical applications including ethanol evaporation and residual solvent purging. Other common applications are filtration in winterization, solid phase extraction, and other chromatography applications. All media (solvent) exposed parts are made from corrosion-resistant PTFE material.
- ETL and CE rated
- Overtemperature protection cutout
- Pump and housing with anti-corrosion coating
Features & Benefits:
- 100% water- and oil-free for the lowest cost of ownership and to eliminate contaminated waste oil
- Benchmark chemical resistance thanks to all product and solvent-exposed parts being made from PTFE and similar material
- Mechanical pumping assembly and circuit boards with anti-corrosion treatment
- 100% solvent recovery is possible thanks to water- and oil-less operation
- Extremely reliable with a typical maintenance interval of 10,000 operating hours (5 years at 8h operation per day, 250 days per year)
- Low noise and vibration
|HGS SKU Number
||120V 60Hz 1ph – 400W
|Maximum Operating Pressure
|Vacuum Connection Nozzle
|Pump Head Material
|Composite Diaphragm Material
|Environmental Relative Humidity
|Medium and Ambient Temperature
||5 °C ~ 40 °C
|Dimension WxDxH (mm)
||240 × 290 × 355