HKC SIFTER SERIES - 17"
HKC SIFTER SERIES - 17"
Cost-Effective Sieve solution for the separation of botanical Trichomes.
Our entry sieve is the perfect option for dry-sift or wet screening of trichomes.
Basic Specs Quoted:
- Diameter: 17"
- Screens: 1 mesh screen, many mesh sizes available
- Contact Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Overall Height: 19"
- Center Discharge
- Voltage: 110 Volts
Additional screens and frames are available as an upgrade. One each of the following is required for additional size separation.
- Any Mesh Screen $225
- Clamps $175
- Frames $195
We are offering an affordable option that provides efficient high-capacity screening where portability or limited space is important.
The HKC Portable Screener is perfect for fine mesh screening applications where portability is key and space is limited.
HKC SINGLE DRIVE SIFTER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- 12”, 17”, 24”, 30", 36” and 48” screen diameters available
- High-speed rotary electric drive
- All units are constructed of 10-gauge 316 stainless steel for quick and easy screen changeover
- Low profile design allows for production screening in “tight fit” applications
- Straight-through or vertical discharge of fines provides easy and in-line product flow
- The use of one motor lowers upfront costs and annual maintenance
- Low noise levels
- Screen frames designed for quick and low-cost screen replacement
- Screens down to 20 microns (625 mesh)
HKC SINGLE DRIVE SIFTER PRODUCT DETAILS
- 12”, 17”, 24”, 30", 36”, and 48” screen diameters are available. The perfect tool for screening and quality control of your powder batches.
- Designed with a low profile and vertical discharge of fines, it allows for screening where space is limited.
- The unique vibratory action allows for the easy removal of all oversize materials or debris from your product stream.
- Covers to protect your material from contamination
- Electropolishing to improve the surface finish of your equipment
- Ultrasonics to increase the throughput of your material 3-10x and increases your product yields
- BFM Connectors connect from the inside of your equipment, unlike traditional connectors, which eliminates dust leaks and provides a tighter seal
- Stainless Steel: Food Grade Polished. Reduce corrosion and rust and removes contaminants from the surface of your equipment
SINGLE DRIVE SERIES
Offering an affordable
option that provides
efficient high capacity
check screening where
portability or limited space
PRODUCTION SIFTERS &
Designed to handle
products and high capacity
ensure consistent, high-
quality products and
HK Tecnologies offers a
full-time of fine mesh
screening equipment with
a variety of equipment
upgrades available to
provide the best custom-
built solution for your