Tabletop Confectionery Depositor
Universal Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, and Hard Candy. The Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, and Hard Candy is designed to remove the burden of filling multiple cavity candy molds while increasing the accuracy and uniformity of filling each mold. It works with low-heat confectionery ingredients such as chocolate and ganache, as well as high-heat candy ingredients such as caramel, gummies, and hard candy. The Universal Candy Depositor comes with a hopper with heated panels.
- This Confectionery Depositor has a large hopper with heated panels
- Easily adjustable shot size control.
- Six nozzles have adjustable centerlines to accommodate various mold configurations.
- The Universal Depositor works with molds up to 11.5 inches wide.
- Nozzles are removable to accommodate molds with fewer cavities.
- Heated panels help chocolate, caramel, or gummy products maintain their temperature to flow properly.
- Digital, variable temperature control
- Additional pistons and nozzles are available
- 40mm L nozzles
- Compact, space-saving design
- CE certified
- Made in Germany.
The Universal Candy Depositor ships with:
- 6 piston or 8 assemblies
- Complete Heating System
- 40mm L nozzles
- stainless steel hopper with cover
- stainless steel balls
- aluminum pallet carrier
- spare O-rings
Weight: 49 lbs
Dosage: 1.5 to 8 ml / 0.05 to 0.27 fl oz per pull
Capacity: 1.3 gal / 6 liter
Power Input : 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
Power Output : 24V DC / max.600W
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Heat : 320°F / 160°C
Guarantee: 12 Months from the date of purchase.
The complete Universal Depositor can be disassembled without tools for cleaning.
Shipping rates are approximate and subject to change.