FDA cGMP Filter Press 1 Cubic Foot
FDA cGMP Filter Press 1 Cubic Foot
Filter presses have become a crucial piece of equipment in many industries, providing a fast and efficient way to filter various solutions. They are used in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and mining industries, among others, to remove solids, separate liquids, and clarify solutions. In the botanical industry, filter presses are commonly used for the removal of lipids and polishing of oleoresin. With their ability to handle a variety of solutions, filter presses have become a versatile tool for any operation that requires filtration.
Introducing our FDA cGMP-compliant filter press - the fastest and most convenient way to filter your solution. Our filter press is designed to remove lipids and polish up any oleoresin dissolved in a solvent, making it an essential step in your MIPs lab. Our filter presses are FDA-compliant and capable of filtering solvents at -40 Celsius, ensuring safe and efficient operation.
Our unit is recommended for each batch every +/-2 hours and is capable of filtering 22 liters of lipids (fats, waxes), 44 liters of crude (@50% lipids), and 446 liters (118 gallons) of 10:1 mixture (solvent/crude). The recessed plate filter press allows you to customize the number of filter plates and filtration capacity of the unit, making it easy to expand your equipment as your operation grows.
Our filter press features durable, specialty polypropylene filter plates and leak-free EDPM-gasketed polypropylene filter cloth. It also comes equipped with a manual hydraulic closure using vegetable oil fluid, a 304 stainless steel sanitary tri-clamp type feed manifold with an SS connection plate, and various manifold options, including precoat manifold, center feed, and air blowdown.
Our filter press also features a 1" FDA-compliant 316SS dual diaphragm pump with Santoprene diaphragms, making it easy to regulate the speed of operation, and comes with an air bleed system that eliminates waste from soaked filter aides such as DE, clay, or carbon, ensuring quick and easy cleanup.
In addition, our filter press is versatile and can filter solids (Carbon, clay, silica, plant particles), remove lipids, and clarify. It's fast filtering and filters under pressure for higher speeds without the danger of boiling solvent under a vacuum.
Our filter press is made in the USA and includes everything you need to get started, including operating instructions and support. We also stock all consumables at reasonable prices, including plates sold separately to expand to 2 cu. ft., a CGR tool kit for cloth maintenance, Viton plate gaskets for cold temperature operations, a pre-coat tank stainless steel, a cake hopper on casters for cake disposal, and an air hydraulics upgrade from manual closure to pneumatic.
Our filter press is the perfect solution for your filtration needs. Safe and easy to use, quick and easy to clean, it provides time, labor, and solvent savings, while ensuring fast and efficient filtering.
FDA cGMP Winterization Process Capacity Example:
- 22 liters of lipids (fats, waxes)
- 44 liters of crude (@50% lipids)
- 446 liters (118 Gallons) of 10:1 Mixture (Solvent/Crude)
- Plate Size: 470 x 470 mm
- Capacity: 1 cu. ft.
- Expandable to 2 cu. ft. (plates sold separately)
- Reduceable to 0.5 cu. ft. (backer plate sold separately)
- Filter Surface area: 24 sq. ft. (also expandable to 44 sq. ft.)
- Feed Pressure: 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 76”L x 29”W x 46”H
- Filter Plates: Durable, specialty polypropylene for low-temperature operation, EDPM gasketed.
- Filter Cloth: Leak Free, EDPM Gasketed Polypropylene
- Hydraulics Closure: Manual Hydraulic, Vegetable Oil Fluid
- Feed Manifold: 304 Stainless Steel Sanitary Tri-Clamp Type with SS connection plate.
- Manifold Options Included:
- Precoat Manifold
- Center Feed.
- Air Blowdown.
- Feed Pump*: 1” FDA Compliant 316SS Dual Diaphragm pump with Santoprene diaphragms.
- Area Classification: Class 1 Division 1 and 2 Compliant (C1D1 and C1D2)
Benefits of this system:
- FDA cGMP Compliant
- Operate safely at -40 Celsius
- Labor savings.
- Solvent savings.
- Time savings.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- We stock all consumables at reasonable prices.
- The multi-function unit can filter solids (Carbon, clay, silica, plant particles), remove lipids, and clarify.
- Fast filtering. Filters under pressure for higher speeds without danger of boiling solvent under vacuum.
- Made in the USA
A) FDA cGMP 1 Cubic Foot Filter Press $28,000.00
B) Add extra plates to covert to 2 Cubic Feet $2,020.00
C) Add CGR Tool Kit for cloth maintenance $495.00
D) Add Viton Plate Gaskets for cold temperature operations. $550.00
E) Add Pre-Coat Tank Stainless Steel $7,320.00
F) Cake Hopper on Caster for Cake Disposal $2,450.00
G) Air Hydraulics: Upgrade from manual closure to Pneumatic $2,590.00
*Various pump materials are available.
We manufacture our equipment in the USA by skilled craftsmen using American-made components.
Manufacturing times vary. Shipping will be invoiced separately.