The Automatic Depositor comes with the 20 liters hopper with heated panels for chocolate, gummy, caramel and hard candy.
10 depositing pistons for maximum efficiency and productivity; Stainless steel construction with adjustable depositing nozzles that can be easily positioned to each mold layout.
Touchscreen Unit Control that allow you to set the required temperature and volume before and during live production.
This depositor is designed to work with all the Truffly Made silicone molds and most polycarbonate molds, it delivers accurately metered fillings with great flexibility and can deposit 5000 – 7000 pieces per hour.
Automatic Confectionery Depositor
Truffly Made Automatic Universal Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, Hard Candy:
The Candy Depositor For Gummies, Caramel, Hard Candy is designed to remove the burden of filling multiple cavity candy molds while increasing the accuracy and uniformity of filling each mold. It works with both low heat confectionery ingredients such as chocolate and ganache, as well as high heat candy ingredients such as caramel, gummies and hard candy.
- The Automatic Depositor has a large 20L hopper with heated panels
- Easily adjustable shot size control.
- Ten nozzles have adjustable centerlines to accommodate various mold configurations.
- The Automatic Depositor works with molds up to 11.5 inches wide and 15 inches long.
- Nozzles are removable to accommodate molds with less cavities.
- Heated panels help chocolate, caramel or gummy products maintain temperature to flow properly.
- Variable temperature control through Touchscreen Unit Control
- 40mm L nozzles
- Compact, space saving design
- CE certified
- Made in Germany.
The Automatic Depositor ships with:
- 10 pistons assembly
- Complete Heating System
- 40mm L nozzles
- stainless steel 20L hopper with cover
- stainless steel balls
- stainless steel pallet carrier
- spare o-rings
Weight: 143 lbs
Dosage : 1.5 to 8 ml / 0.05 to 0.27 fl oz per pull
Accuracy: 0.1 gram / 0.003 fl oz.
Capacity : 5.3 gal / 20 liter
Power Input : 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
Power Output : 24V DC / max.600W
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Heat : 302°F / 150°C
Guarantee: 12 Months from date of purchase.
The complete Automatic Depositor can be disassembled without tools for cleaning purposes.
Shipping rates are approximate and subject to change.