Filtrox FILTRODISC™ DEPTH FILTRATION MODULES
Depth filtration modules allow handling large filter areas easily in a disposable assembly. Filtration is performed in a closed system. Depth filter sheets inside have a high dirt holding capacity.
Depth filter modules make it possible to handle large filter areas in a simple manner. Filtration is carried out in an enclosed system (DISCSTAR™). The installed depth filter sheets have a particle absorption capacity of up to 4 kg/m2. Within the filtration process itself, the particles are slowed down in the filter sheet and finally held back due to their size or electrokinetic forces. These effects allow using the filter for a longer time than surface filters. All utilized materials are FDA-approved. All offered filter sheets can be installed in the modules.
- Cleansed and bleached cellulose
- Natural filter aids (kieselgur, perlite)
- Kationic wet strength agent
- Synthetics fibers (SYNTHAFIX™ SY)
- Polypropylene (the standard module) Min 0 Celsius
- Polyamide (HT and UHT modules) Min -40 Celsius
Options we Stock:
- FILTRODISC™ CARBOFIL: All our carbon filter modules are made of sheets with immobilized activated carbon.
- FILTRODISC™ Purafix CH 73P: Pharma Grade
The default plastic is Polypropylene. The default module type is DOE (Pictured).
DOR (Double O Ring - Bayonet Style) versions are available, commonly used in Ertol-Alsep Skids.
Other Filtrox grades, micron sizes, and adapters are available upon request.