Nano-filtration membrane system for non-thermal solvent recovery, winterization, color remediation, terpene isolation, and hundreds of other applications
R&D Sized version for method development and membrane testing. Expect 1-2 liters of permeate per hour.
1/8th the size of a 2540 membrane which scales linearly. By testing your process with this system you can correctly extrapolate what size system is required for a full production version.
- Non-Thermal Solvent Recovery
- Remove Lipids & Waxes
- Remove Gums and Phospholipids
- Remove Water Soluble compounds
- Remove Sugars
- Color Remediation
- Terpene Isolation
- Sugar Removal
- 1812 Membrane Size, One housing.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 600 L/Hour
- Minimum Volume: 1 Liter
- Pressures up to 6.5MPa.
- Circulation Tank: 10 Liters
- All stainless steel construction.
- Integrated cleaning tank.
Non Explosion Proof Design
- USA-made pump.
- Power: 110 Volts, 60 Hz 1.5KW
- Dimensions LxWxH: